Sr. Technical Program Manager, Cloud Implementation
San Francisco Bay Area (Remote)
- Demonstrable industry leading experience implementing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS workloads in public, private and hybrid cloud deployment models.
- Exposure into Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with core infrastructure technologies including: Networking, Servers, Storage, Operating Systems (Windows Server and Linux), Virtualization, Databases and related technologies.
- Deep knowledge of web development stacks, tooling, methodologies, and best practices.
- Exposure with end-to-end testing and CI/CD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, would be an added plus.
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum/SAFe development, experience in transitioning teams from Waterfall to Agile methodologies is a must.
Project level activities include:
- Provide progress and status on deliverables that roll up into the program timelines and associated control points.
- Provide program-level mindset, utilizing agile tools and templates supporting Core agile ceremonies and waterfall milestones.
- Active involvement in issues and risk management, documentation and communication when requested by program team.
- When applicable, ensure consolidated forecast and budget are maintained.
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings.
- Maintain action items and current, referenceable work plan.
- Assist with management issues and risk log for change, communication, and training items.
- Document management to ensure control points for reference: communications plan, training plan, and change management plans are accessible when needed.
- Ensure team level tasks are assigned, reported on and trackable for reporting.
- Ensure team is ready for reporting on daily burn down charts and/or program scrum standups.
- Demonstrate best practices documentation for a team to be audit ready.