Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Jira Administrator
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Term: 15 months
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Strong experience and good knowledge in developing and maintaining workflows with multiple conditions as well as post-transition actions.
- Work directly with leadership and cross-functional teams to understand their specific JIRA needs and provide solutions.
- Develop and maintain custom JQL filters, boards, dashboards, etc.
- Experienced in developing complex JQL queries.
- Manage User access & permissions.
- Design, track and ensure adherence to guard rails for data quality.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing plug-ins.
- Knowledge and experience in managing Confluence spaces & pages.
- Experience in building excel reports using macros and reporting to leadership & stakeholder teams. Experience in developing solutions using Microsoft VBA.
- Troubleshoot, remediate and resolve JIRA issues reported by users and BPM Factory tableau reporting team. Align with Factory tableau reporting teams needs; and responsible for identifying and resolving data quality issues coordinating with various stakeholders.