- Function: Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 214228
The Project Lead (Unified Communications) role will assist with an enterprise effort to migrate telephony users from a legacy environment to a new cloud environment. The Project lead will assist in planning and coordinating activities for all aspects of deployment.
• Coordinate project meetings with all stakeholders
• Create reports and dashboards to provide status
• Assist with coordinating shipping and receiving of equipment
• Identify risks and mitigation plans
• Track project progress of deliverables and milestones to ensure it stays on schedule
• Compile project-related data to ensure compliance with asset and inventory controls
• Provide basic training on phone utilization and accessing voice mail
Skills & Responsibilities:
• 3+ years of project management experience
• Must possess a strong ability to communicate, build strong relationships and trust with business partners at all levels of the organization, including senior management, both verbal and written
• Ability to motivate team members to provide their best performance and meet deadlines
• Ability to resolve and manage conflict resolution timely
• Able to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work and follow through to completion
• Strong knowledge of Rally and Agile methodologies is desired
• Professional business communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate notes
• Technical writing skills
• Professional customer service skills
• Understanding of VoIP telephony - preferred
• Understanding of switches and DHCP - preferred
• Experience with Telephony deployments (Cisco UCM and MS Teams) – preferred
• Travelling is required for this role
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.