100% REMOTE - Project Coordinator!!
Global FinTech organization has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator for a long term contract. This Project Coordinator will provide assistance to Project Managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan. Assists in daily coordination of projects & serves as a liaison between PM’s and line management. Drafts reports for project managers that include scheduling and budget information, tasks, risks, issues, and deliverables. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Assesses project issues, and assists with the development of resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Performs administrative tasks, such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, preparing status reports, and preparing site visits and travel plans.
1. Performs complex project administration tasks to support projects, and may recommend new and innovative process improvements
2. Within established guidelines, enters and updates project plan data and related documentation, such as issue, risk, or governance logs into databases and/or the system of record for the purposes of ensuring accurate project planning, tracking and billing; recommends process improvements and trains users on the use of project management tools and on operational procedures
3. Follows internal procedures, and monitors and ensures the company’s standard implementation procedures, policy, and control mechanisms are strictly adhered to during the project implementation cycle; escalates when procedures are not followed; supports less experienced Project Coordinators with the tracking and monitoring of implementation progress and with identifying items needing escalation
4. Keeps project management team informed of timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of projects, and escalates when milestones are not being met. May assist lesser experienced Project Coordinators with identifying items that need escalation.
5. Anticipates meeting and scheduling needs; reviews arrangements for project meetings and ensures they meet the project team’s requirements; coordinates project meetings, including Walkthrough Compliance meetings, etc., by scheduling the appropriate time, booking conference rooms, coordinating travel arrangements for project site visits, and setting-up conference calls
6. Attends project meetings in order to support the project; takes notes on issues, risks, and actions; reviews notes/minutes taken by less experienced team members, and ensure notes are prepared and distributed timely and with accuracy; escalates when agreed upon actions are delayed or incomplete
7. Reviews database information for accuracy, and participates in the design and development of tools and reports; instructs less experienced Project Coordinators on the use of reports and the process to manage and monitor project information; ensures all project-related reports are produced and distributed to all stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
8. Ensures SharePoint sites is maintained for the various projects teams
9. Ensures project documents are filed accurately and systematically
10. Makes recommendations using experience and professional judgment in assisting with the resolution of issues
11. Contributes to departmental improvements to processes and procedures through the analysis of current project coordination processes, and acts as a mentor for less experienced Project Coordinators
This is 100% remote opportunity for a 18 month project. Please send detailed resume & LinkedIn profile today!!