Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 4 Months
- Gathers project data.
- Coordinates project scheduling.
- Communicates project progression to appropriate parties.
- Documents project actions and results.
- Track project due dates.
- Enters applicable information into a data system.
- Prepares project and/or presentation materials.
- Coordinates tradeshows.
- Works with vendors.
- Produces correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years administrative office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include presentation, desktop publishing and graphics software.
- Knowledge of web technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!