Duration: 12 months
Location: 100% remote
Key Skills: Project Coordination (non IT), Google Suite, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Active Listening Skills.
In this role, you will play an important part in coordinating schedules for learning and development efforts. You will work with a diverse and global facilitation team to create bulk training schedules for large volumes of classes and process ongoing training requests in support of learning delivery activities.
Primary job responsibilities
- Creation of bulk annual training schedules for technical, sales, professional and management development classes
- Processing of ongoing new requests for open enrollment and private training classes
- Data entry of class schedule into the Learning Management System
- Processing of requests for class changes in the Learning Management System
- Maintenance of training schedule based on updates
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in global training coordination, logistics and scheduling
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to multi-task and effectively support multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a corporate learning and development organization
- Advanced proficiency level using scheduling tools including Google suite
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision to accomplish assignments and projects
- Must be able to perform under strict deadlines while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude.