Job Title: Project Coordinator
Term: 5 month Contract
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data/situations quickly
- Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned efforts.
- Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers to update schedules, milestones and financials.
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting data to senior leadership.
- Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of contractual obligations vendors in a timely manner and initiates payment.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically.
- Clear understanding of budgeting process (CapEx versus OpEx).
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have experience with PPM/Clarity project management tool maintaining milestones, budgets and running reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.