Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50321
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for managing and coordinating activities and resources in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
- Projects are highly visible.
- Maintains project documentation (e.g., meeting minutes, issues log, change control log, etc.) and ensures posting of documentation to project s approved document repository and web site if applicable.
- Responsible for managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record.
- Produces status reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards including performing centralized project set up and/or maintenance for all projects and programs in corporate risk.
- Responsible for additional project coordination duties which includes: coordinating and scheduling meetings; acts as a point of contact for communicating project information and updates; helps identifies project/production issues and escalates to avoid project delays; schedules problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions; assists the project manager with entering financial forecasts to establish baseline financials, helps track, update and report on financials.
- Duties may include helping complete the risk analysis, implementation readiness and maintaining the project schedule.
- May assist the project manager in any of the project functions at the direction of the Project Manager or Program Manager.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Position will partner with multiple PM's providing specific help with Confluence, Agile JIRA, and JIRA Align tools.
- Confluence understanding is required - 2 to 3 years experiences with maintaining, providing Confluence solutions to user groups with little experiences, etc.
- Agile JIRA and JIRA Align experience is required - 2 to 3 years experience, ability to provide guidance and direct role based coaching for PM, SM, and support leadership.
- 2+ years of project support experience, implementation experience or a combination of both; or 1+ year of experience within Digital banking demonstrated through work, military or education