Project Coordinator 1
Top-ranked national direct marketing agency is seeking an Agency Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate will have 0-1+ years’ experience in direct marketing and digital marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellence in client service and handling the day-to-day responsibilities of communicating with the sales teams and peers. Attention to detail, time management, and prioritizing daily work are critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for field sales teams to execute direct mail campaigns across all company OEMs.
- Captures all dealer requested details for each campaign, working with Creative, Data, and Production to in-market each individual direct mail enrollment.
- Ensure all information is captured on the enrollment forms; work with Sales team to gather all needed info.
- Oversees implementation of all campaigns ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely execution.
- Ensures that all client requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Work with various internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy.
- Works with creative team on campaign development.
- Maintains high quality control procedures and make recommendations as necessary for improvements.
- Ensures all processes are documented.
- Strong communication and administration skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and would require minimal direct supervision.
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel).
- 1-5 yrs. customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times.
- Attention to detail.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.