Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Recruiting Coordinatort
Location: Charlotte, NC 28282
Term: 12 months
- Function of this position is primarily focused on performing work to support the operations of the business line, not individual managers.
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- Assists with the administration of programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, information security, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, quality, issue intake, third party risk processes, etc.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of experience as a staffing specialist or project coordinator role in Recruiting or Human Resources
- Proficiency in Online Recruiting and Staff Management
- Knowledge of enterprise businesses and early talent programs
- Experience in project management and/or planning and executing large events
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher