Great Short Term Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Linthicum Maryland 21090
Hourly Rate: $ 33.33/hr.
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for leading, planning and managing a project team with limited, local scope or sub-components of a larger project to accomplish project objectives
- Manages all key project governance documents, such as the Project Charter, Workplan, Communications Plan, and Risk Mitigation Strategy
- Acts as the liaison between project team members, Project Manager, Program Manager and/or the Portfolio Manager to ensure that expectations and objectives are clearly understood by all parties, and to communicate project information including the status of deliverables, scope changes, and issues
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Certified project manager with 5 years or more experience as leading projects/programs
- 3 years of managed care experience
- Preferred 3 years of Medicaid experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!