Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Term: 6 Months
Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects.
- Participates on project teams under the leadership of Project Managers.
- Complete onboarding and offboarding requests for various projects following defined policies and processes
- Complete Control Number TAP requests for contractors being onboarded following defined policies and processes
- Update Clarity with resources based resource forecasted time for time entry
- Perform basic resource forecasting under the direction of project managers
- Manage Risk and Issue log(s) under the direction of project managers
- Complete change requests when required inclusive of entry into Clarity
- Performs tasks as assigned
- Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
- Maintains a detailed scheduled for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
- Adapts details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alerts Project Manager of changes.
- Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting.
- Works with the association or sponsor when appropriate to coordinate activities conforming to rules and regulations under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Works with sponsors towards optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders exhibit equipment and services.
- Detailed oriented
- Extremely organized
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to perform basic Excel functions
- Basic accounting knowledge for resource forecasting
- Must be willing to travel up to 20 percent of the time. (will be expected to travel to AB Office at Chesterbrook, PA - 1400 Morris Drive Chesterbrook, PA, 19087)
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Clear understanding of budgeting process.
- Ability to act diplomatically in an international environment
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Word, Access and Outlook