Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: In order of preference: AZ, SF/Bay Area, NC
- Responsible for managing and coordinating activities and resources in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
- Projects are highly visible.
- Maintains project documentation (e.g., meeting minutes, issues log, change control log, etc.) and ensures posting of documentation to project s approved document repository and web site if applicable.
- Responsible for managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record.
- Produces status reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards including performing centralized project set up and/or maintenance for all projects and programs in corporate risk.
- Responsible for additional project coordination duties which includes: coordinating and scheduling meetings; acts as a point of contact for communicating project information and updates; helps identify project/production issues and escalates to avoid project delays; schedules problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions; assists the project manager with entering financial forecasts to establish baseline financials, helps track, update and report on financials.
- Duties may include helping complete the risk analysis, implementation readiness and maintaining the project schedule. May assist the project manager in any of the project functions at the direction of the Project Manager or Program Manager.
2+ years of project support experience, implementation experience or a combination of both; or 1+ year of experience within Digital banking demonstrated through work, military, or education.