Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC; Saint Louis, MO; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Responsibilities across 3 projects will include scheduling meetings, creating meeting minutes, following up on issues and action items, gathering information for weekly status reporting, monitoring data quality reporting and assisting the project manager with other tasks including occasional hosting of meetings
- Responsible for managing and coordinating activities and resources in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity. Projects are highly visible.
- Maintains project documentation (e.g., meeting minutes, issues log, change control log, etc.) and ensures posting of documentation to project s approved document repository and web site if applicable.
- Responsible for managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record.
- Produces status reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards including performing centralized project set up and/or maintenance for all projects and programs in corporate risk.
- Responsible for additional project coordination duties which includes: coordinating and scheduling meetings; acts as a point of contact for communicating project information and updates; helps identifies project/production issues and escalates to avoid project delays; schedules problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions; assists the project manager with entering financial forecasts to establish baseline financials, helps track, update and report on financials.
- Duties may include helping complete the risk analysis, implementation readiness and maintaining the project schedule.
- May assist the project manager in any of the project functions at the direction of the Project Manager or Program Manager.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Looking for fast learner able to support 3 projects simultaneously.
- Prior financial services experience required
- Experience working with Clarity
- 2+ years of project support experience, implementation experience or a combination of both; or 1+ year of experience within Digital banking demonstrated through work, military or education