Title: Project Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client supports their employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the company’s information technology systems and services. They drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so their people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general direction of the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator manages in the realm of the Core Transformation Program. The individual is extremely adaptable and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved as well as experience working in an Agile environment.
Line of Business-Specific Requirements: Candidates for this role should have experience working within a financial Institution and display an understanding and appreciation for the complexities therein. Experience with Jira and Confluence is desirable as this role will be focused on working within that platform. 2+ years working in project management is essential for this role. Candidates with less experience will not be considered.
Project reporting, governance and transparency is also essential and must be demonstrated through previous projects and success. Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role. Requires experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
What you’ll do as a Contractor Project Coordinator:
- Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other work streams related activities and artifacts.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes
- Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Two or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex change initiatives within a challenging environment
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, Jira & Confluence.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now