Location: Remote (west coast hours) San Francisco, CA based company
Our rapidly scaling Global SaaS client, the Identity Leader, is seeking a Product Team Project Coordinator / Executive Assistant. Amazing opportunity to get a foot in the door at this outstanding high-growth public company, and an incredible culture where dynamic work is the norm.
- Coordinator role that will help cover multiple admin projects for a Product team.
- Manage Executive calendars, meetings and events.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Manage project plans/schedules for various initiatives.
- Ensure project deadlines are met by monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise.
- Provide administrative support as needed, such as executive expense reports and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with the ideas and execution of initiatives – including meetings, events, etc. -- related to building broader cross functional team culture.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Project Management, Business Administration, or equivalent discipline.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of project management concepts, tools and activities, including Smartsheet, G Suite, Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Proficient in using virtual meeting technologies such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or similar systems.
- Experience planning, facilitating, and managing large-scale meetings and events; such as town halls, etc.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability to consistently deliver results and prioritize work in a fast paced and high-profile environment.
- Ability to act with minimal direction and see challenges/obstacles ahead.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills; demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey complex information, in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.