Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32256
Term: 10 months (3/8/2021 - 12/31/2021)
- Audits, solicits and provides reporting on Project Management key performance indicators.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, client and management. Reports typically include status update, budget, schedule and risk, BP and Special Projects lists/status.
- Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client.
- Coordinates and obtains vendor quotations for processing. Coordinates change orders, change directives (CD) and contemplative change notices (CCN) with consultants and vendors. Contract administration, including attending tender openings and recording results, issuing letters of acceptance and regret, updating tender tracking log, setting up tender opening dates and inviting tender participants.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, cash flow forecasts, invoicing) and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Processes documentation for project commitments (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations, Purchase Orders).
- Coordinates consultant, vendor and contractor site-specific access packages, as required by client.
- Prepares and reviews invoices and pay applications for processing in accordance with compliance requirements as per established governance of clients.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries concerning performance reports and project tracking system data.
- Maintains active Capital and Special Project tracking documents for project team.
- Assist project management team in the implementation of and monitoring the adherence to project administrative practices and policies.
- Provide internal and external customer training on PM application.
- Submits and tracks Capital Appropriation/Purchase Order requests for project team.
- Assist project team in project close-out/ETOP procedures, including client specific processes.
- Train new administrative assistants and temporary employees on project policies and administration.
- Prepare routine and special client reports as required.
- Assists with project administration deliverables for project team (i.e. Meeting scheduling, meeting minutes compilation; budget and schedule tracking; schedule updates; move management; project closeout, and general PD Team support).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!