Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Lansing, MI 48933
Term: 2 months
- Perform specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures.
- Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups.
- With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions.
- Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications.
- Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs.
- Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC), ADA and other applicable state standards, policies and procedures.
- Mitigate application level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified.
- Participate and provide input for structured walkthroughs, code reviews, and stage exits.
- Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team.
- Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management.
- Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering - SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable.
- Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements.
- Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities.
- Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports.
- Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary.
- Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience and knowledge using the following: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
- 3+ years of advanced Technical/ SQL experience.
- 3+ years of advanced experience with ASP .NET.
- 3+ years of advanced experience with C# development.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile/ DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience with MVC, Angular & Typescript.
- Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!