Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Dimondale, MI 48821
Term: 4 months
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
- Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output, and logical operations involved.
- Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer.
- Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer.
- Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes.
- Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
- May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs.
- Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements.
- Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- May assist computer operator to resolve problems in running computer program.
- May work with System Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications. May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs.
- Work involves writing programs to solve problems, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
- Analyzing system outlines to develop programs for computer applications; writing solution programs; May train others.
- Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Assists in developing solutions to software-related problems.
- May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
- Prepares test data.
- May assist in writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications by following DTMB SUITE Methodology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in .NET, asp.net, Visual Studio, IIS, CSS, MVC, and Java.
- 2+ years of experience with ADA Section 508 accessibility software testing such as JAWS reader software.
- 5+ years of experience with web usability design standards.
- 5+ years of Lead Developer experience large scale system migration.
- 4+ years of experience in Responsive design application development experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server and/Oracle.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to organize and present information to both IT and client staff.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to create documentation.
- 2+ years of experience with Datacap, Tidal, Open Text Systems and Azure DevOps.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!