Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Dimondale, MI 48821
Term: 5 months
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
- Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output, and logical operations involved.
- Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer.
- Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer.
- Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes.
- Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
- May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs.
- Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- May assist computer operator to resolve problems in running computer program.
- May work with System Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs.
- Work involves writing programs to solve problems, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
- Work involves analyzing system outlines to develop programs for computer applications; writing solution programs; May train others.
- Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities.
- Assists in developing solutions to software-related problems. May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 years of experience with ADA Section 508 accessibility software testing such as JAWS reader software.
- 5 years of experience with web usability design standards.
- 1 year of experience with load testing software.
- 5 years of experience with Agile development life cycle.
- 2 years of Lead Developer experience Large scale system replacement.
- 4 years of Responsive design application development experience.
- 6 years of experience with developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server and/Oracle.
- 5 years of experience with developing reports with a report development tool.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to organize and present information to both IT and client staff.
- Ability to prepare project communications.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to create documentation according to SUITE methodology.
- Experience with Datacap and Tidal.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!