Permanent - 100% remote
Salary: $100K DOE + Paid Medical Benefits and more
- Assume end-to-end accountability for new company initiatives, single or multiple concurrent projects and larger programs consisting of multiple projects.
- Heavy involvement with executing software release programs.
- Create and maintain interlocking schedules for projects and programs.
- Track project and program interdependencies.
- Maintain and present status of a project or program.
- Track and address risks and issues.
- Effectively communicate with executive management on status, risks, and mitigations.
- 8+ years of experience managing software and SaaS programs.
- Four-year college degree.
- PMP certification or equivalent.
- PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Solid understanding of Agile and Kanban.
- Comfortable operating in an environment with a high level of accountability.
- Excellent knowledge of change management and governance principles.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.