Permanent - 100% remote
Salary: $100K DOE + Paid Medical Benefits and more
- Assume end-to-end accountability for new company initiatives, single or multiple concurrent projects and larger programs consisting of multiple projects.
- Heavy involvement with executing software release programs.
- Create and maintain interlocking schedules for projects and programs.
- Track project and program interdependencies.
- Maintain and present status of a project or program.
- Track and address risks and issues.
- Effectively communicate with executive management on status, risks, and mitigations.
- 8+ years of experience managing software and SaaS programs.
- Four-year college degree.
- PMP certification or equivalent.
- PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Solid understanding of Agile and Kanban.
- Comfortable operating in an environment with a high level of accountability.
- Excellent knowledge of change management and governance principles.