Global FinTech giant seeking a Program Manager for the Analytics team in Charlotte, NC. This Program Manager will be a big part of defining and shaping the emerging trends within analytics and consumer engagement at this well known global organization that is consistently rated as "best place to workj"!
In this role, you will focus on the high-profile Analytics product suite but you won’t be alone. You will be part of a growing team that works quickly and enthusiastically to ship product on aggressive deadlines. This role requires a multidisciplinary approach encompassing the following:
Astute organizer: From implementation plans to process documentation, you are most satisfied when complex processes are organized into streamlined programs.
Product enthusiast: You revel in understanding users, business goals, and the technology of your product and are therefore one of the best at telling the product story.
Collaborative consultant: Considered by clients and peers as an ally, you proactively communicate across diverse groups and know how to solve tough problems by collaborating with stakeholders.
Team player: You check your ego at the door and don’t take yourself too seriously. Instead, you bring an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to pitch in that gets things done.
What You’ll Do:
Guided by the Director of Product Delivery, this role will manage end-to-end product integrations of the Analytics suite into new and existing internal systems by:
- Owning the Integration Lifecycle including project planning, kick-off, tracking, communication, implementation, and evaluation
- Assisting Product Management in prioritizing Engineering work and keeping the pulse on status to hit project deadlines and objectives
- Collaborating closely with Product Management and Product Design on creating and integrating new integration standards
- Documenting and implementing processes within the Analytics integration lifecycle
- Executing alongside a fast-paced, ever-evolving roadmap
- Supporting senior leaders and Operations by proactively monitoring program health
Act as an internal and external evangelist for the Analytics product suite by:
- Utilizing product and process feedback to improve partner and user experiences
- Occasionally demonstrating current product functionality and future states to project stakeholders, regional leaders, and external clients
- Brainstorming with internal partners on how existing features could combine into new product variations, while maintaining emphasis on driving value and engagement
- Organizing and conducting internal trainings during implementation and launch phases
Develop and maintain strong relationships with other business units by:
- Proactively working with current internal partners to monitor product engagement, client satisfaction, future product needs, and feature enhancement requests
- Communicating status, issues, and risk to internal partners in an articulate and informative manner.
- Partnering with Product Communication to develop presentation materials, sales and marketing collateral, and support documentation as needed
- Supporting strategic usage and engagement initiatives within existing channels
- 5+ years experience in program management, project management, and/or other relevant field(s)
- Self-starter with solid time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative nature honed to solve problems
- Poise and confidence to interact on all levels of an organization
- Comfortable preparing trainings and presenting to audiences of various sizes, including by phone, in writing, and face to face
- Background in developing new program and implementation plans
- Understanding of B2B SaaS or PaaS business models and user journeys
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodology
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Familiarity with SSO and API integrations
- Experience localizing product for new verticals and/or international markets
- Payments, email marketing, and/or customer analytics experience a plus
This role is responsible for the safety, profitability and productivity of each product integration. It is best suited for individuals who solve problems with a sense of ownership and enthusiasm, and passion for collaborative relationships.
We collectively believe quality is not a buzzword and support the broader team effort to iteratively ship products that are solid from architecture to interface. The Program Manager will work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering, while focusing on building and strengthening relationships within the organization . Performance will be measured by on-time delivery, internal partner satisfaction, and overall team contribution to revenue.
This is a long term contract with potential to convert to perm. Location is Charlotte, NC or Portland, OR. Send detailed resume today!