Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Taxonomy Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC or Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for facilitation of analysis on business taxonomies for complaints data.
- Performs cross-business line alignment of taxonomies focusing on customer feedback, weekly delivery of root cause on newly identified trends and operational responses to Operating Committee leaders.
- Reviewing new and existing processes with critical eye and professionally challenging, Analytical exploration of data, Weekly delivery of root cause on newly identified trends and operational responses to identified trends to Operating Committee leaders
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience utilizing data to analyze and strategize around important business decisions.
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and propose solutions to various levels of staff.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- MS Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint