Global Financial Services organization has immediate need for an Infrastructure Cloud Program Manager to lead largest and most visible programs at this Fortune500 organization!!
We are seeking a seasoned Program Manager who will own responsibility for stewarding critical enterprise investments and drive the delivery of transformational change programs including providing leadership and direction to cloud programs. The program manager is responsible for leading efforts in implementing multiple technologies and/or business project initiatives. These visible projects require experienced enterprise leadership with excellent communication skills and global mindset. Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Infrastructure background with experience moving physical data centers both on prem and to the cloud
- Experience and technical knowledge in Cloud technologies (Azure, GPC, AWS) with GPC highly preferred
- Experience in leading complex enterprise projects with multiple work streams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good collaborator & excellent communicator
- Experience presenting to executive stakeholders and C-suite
- Working knowledge of tools like Changepoint PPM, G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), Lucidchart, etc.
- PMP and CSM certifications preferred but not required
- Agile experience