Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Program Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; Phoenix, AZ; New York, NY
Term: 18 months
- Will be responsible for supporting and representing the client's Technology’s Global Market Leader Program by overseeing logistics, implementation, and execution of the Return to Office experience for Technology employees, ensuring a warm, safe, inclusive, and fairly balanced experience and ongoing reintegration.
- Will partner and collaborate with cross-functional, virtual, and enterprise teams to strategize, plan and execute on a variety of RTO key initiatives, most notably event and activity planning and management, and partnering with RTO Task Force, RTO Leads, Market Leader Program, and a number of partner groups to source Neighborhood Captains and Storage Coordinators for all Technology buildings and sites.
- Will be accountable to the Head of Technology Culture Transformation and will work with senior and executive leadership and must present information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Consulting with Technology Market Leaders and their teams, and Head of Technology Culture Transformation, and Enterprise partners to develop strategic and tactical plans for Return to Office experience
- Driving the implementation and execution of those deliverables
- Sourcing volunteer talent to serve as Neighborhood Captains and Storage Coordinators, and working with RTO Task Force to gain buy-in from senior leaders and managers
- Standing up Objectives & Key Results for Technology’s Return to Office Experience and providing Metrics on a regular basis
- Maintaining a full view of RTO events, activities, collaborations, opportunities for Markets and Market Leaders
- Partnering with Technology Leadership and Corporate Properties Group leadership to ensure the physical environment is equipped with what is needed to promote a safe, more collaborative and engaging workspace
- Executing communications plans with respect to Return to Office experience
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to effectively lead, organize and prioritize work while handling multiple, time-sensitive matters
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 4+ years of experience creating and executing program management strategy, communication plans, process implementation
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- 7+ years of technology experience
- Knowledge and understanding of culture creation and large-scale change management
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of risk, compliance, and marketing in the financial services industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where
flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Highly refined and professional verbal, written, digital, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- End-to-end marketing campaign management experience
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills
- Microsoft Teams Live Events experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in marketing, communications or public relations, preferred
- Experience with other social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Experience managing relationships with key community influencers including nonprofits, government agencies, area universities and campus officials, as well local elected officials
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management