Title: Program Manager
This position will work closely with one or more Portfolio Delivery Managers to plan and execute a program and its projects in accordance with the Portfolio Delivery Management (PDM) roadmap. The position is responsible for ongoing roadmap refinement along with the PDM to ensure current business priorities are being met, hands on management and delivery of projects to meet the planned delivery dates and consistently following Delivery Lifecycle, to delivering high quality, customer approved outcomes.
The person in this role will be passionate about delivering to a consistently high quality with a focus on identifying and managing overall Risks, Issues, Dependencies, the integrated master program schedule, the resource plan (Business and IT), requirements management and traceability matrix, financials, communication plan, change management, vendor management, knowledge management and Delivery Lifecycle.
- Create a program roadmap in partnership with cross-functional teams that reflect the programs objectives and strategies and is aligned with the PDM roadmap to ensure core capabilities are being delivered.
- Provide the Program/Project KPIs to the Portfolio Manager
- Create and maintain and overall, integrated program schedule clearly identifying dependencies, milestones, and current status to baseline.
- Develop executive level, presentations to provide insight into the overall strategy and program health, make recommendations on how to work through challenges or next steps, and define any asks to leadership or decisions that need to be made and the timing required
- Manage risks, issues, and dependencies within the program and cross functionally.
- Manage program/project financials including performing financial spend trend analysis, reconciling any discrepancies, tracking program/project vendor accruals and progress to CBA KPIs.
- Manage vendors to contract/SOW
- Develop and maintain a Program Knowledge Management site which provides a single place for all program/project information that allows stakeholders to easily find program information
- Sound knowledge of technical terminology to efficiently communicate requirements and problems to Technology partners
- Strong problem-solving skills using innovative thinking
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence effectively and to train and mentor others
- Ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within the organization using negotiation, persuasion, and discretion
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions
- Ability to identify and analyze trends to anticipate business needs
- 7+ years of experience managing Programs/Complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree