Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Paid Media Marketing Program Manager to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Paid Media Marketing Program Manager
Location: 100% remote
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: The Paid Media Program Manager will work closely with the Paid Media team and cross-functional teams to develop, manage and measure paid media campaigns as part of integrated campaigns that support enterprise goals, business objectives and drive growth. Paid media channels include but are not limited to Digital, Social Media, Traditional Media, out-of-home advertising, etc. Program Manager will work with the media agency of record to provide strategic paid media recommendations and execute paid media for assigned campaigns and/or paid media channels. Program Manager will also partner with internal teams and the paid media agency to implement tracking, gather and analyze data, report out paid media performance, and identify future optimization opportunities as part of overall campaign performance read-out. Key aspects to this role include the ability to develop relationships with the team and agency/media buyer, placing digial social media and developing a paid media strategy.
- Responsible for paid media strategy and execution (including audience targeting) for assigned marketing campaigns and/or paid media channels, whether managing directly or via the paid media agency of record.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (including Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations and Marketing Analytics) to identify and implement tracking, gather and analyze key performance metrics, and provide insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Works with stakeholders to identify, recommend and implement paid media optimization opportunities.
- Gathers and shares paid media best practices and learnings from assigned campaigns and/or paid media channels to Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations, Creative Strategy, and other relevant teams.
- Serve as a paid media subject matter expert within organization for assigned campaigns and/or paid media channels.
- Manages invoicing and budget forecasting with paid media agency of record and Marketing Strategy / Business Owners for assigned campaigns or paid media channels.
- Experience placing digital/social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) directly, not just through agency/buyer
- Experience working with Media Buyer/agency
- 2 + years experience in the field
- Experience building out a Paid media strategy, not just following an established strategy