Location: San Francisco, CA
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting the company and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. We work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The COVID-19 Colleague Wellness Program Administrator is responsible for scaling our ability to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for our colleagues as well as prevent and reduce transmission of COVID-19 among our workforce. In this role, you will be the point person for COVID-19 related issues and their impact to our workforce.
- In this role, you will be one of the first points of contact with our colleagues who have potentially been exposed, are experiencing symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You will be responsible for providing colleagues with education, information, and support to understand our practices and procedures for reducing the risk of exposure, monitoring the ever changing external environment, proposing and executing on changes to our policies and procedures.
- A key component of this role will be internal contact tracing which will include notifying exposed individuals/contacts of their potential exposure as rapidly and sensitively as possible, identifying potential close contacts of confirmed COVID-19 cases and advising these contacts on next steps.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders within the Human Resources team as well as stakeholders across the business including: the Office of the General Counsel, Marketing & Communications, Facilities & Administrative Services and business leaders.
- Ensure our practices and policies are aligned with the most current local public health information and the CDC COVID-19 website.
- Develop and oversee the action plan for suspected and/or confirmed cases.
- Determine which colleagues may have been exposed to the virus and may need to take additional precautions
- Inform colleagues of their possible exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace and maintain confidentiality
- Train colleagues, managers and leaders on how our policies and procedures reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Communicate to contractors or other on-site workers about changes to help control the spread of COVID-19
- Create, test and maintain the system or process by which colleagues or managers report if they are exposed or symptomatic as well as notifying colleagues of exposures
- Develop and maintain a scalable system for tracking necessary information
- You could be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to empathize with highly stressed individuals
- Ability to build and maintain trust with others, including the demonstrated ability to maintain the privacy of affected individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Knowledge of general federal and state leave of absence laws and regulations
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Strong process orientation
- Proven ability to build wellness programs with robust engagement and participation
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS programs
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.