Are you experienced in supporting an IT Program Management Office? In this role, you will help achieve company strategic objectives by using your experience in organizing/managing multiple projects, collaborating with internal stakeholders, and identifying opportunities to improve execution, capabilities, and delivery. Additionally, this position defines and advances opportunities to optimize performance and cost.
- Help develop and implement key Program Management metrics, prioritization, & reporting of all key IT projects within the portfolio
- Support DevOps strategic initiatives through analysis and communication, including managing the cadence, understanding exceptions, identifying/researching best practices and KPI’s to drive results of the program
- Assist with budget preparation, financial reporting, and expense validation
- Prepare communications for program status and initiatives
- Monitor and track status and delivery of IT portfolio projects including demonstration of compliance and progress toward IT and company strategic objectives
- Role will work closely with the IT Application Development and IT Infrastructure teams
- Develop and maintain a dashboard of metrics for status and activity
- Analyze data to identify trends, relationships, and opportunities to improve processes
- Assist in the development of communication strategies and execute those to provide accurate and timely project information. Adapt communication approach to various audiences
- Investigate reporting and process discrepancies and provide solutions
- Prepare project measures and benefits statements.
- Perform competitive research
- Efficiently summarize and present complex ideas and/or data into a format that can be understood by all levels of the organization
- Evaluate new technologies and solutions in the market
- Cultivate a customer-first attitude by forging relationships with stakeholders to better understand their needs and goals and seek to discern what the customer impact will be for each project decision and/or action taken.
- Influence the successful delivery and implementation of cross-functional activities to achieve the desired results for a defined program and/or strategic initiative
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and owners from cross-functional teams to proactively identify and mitigate project risks with frequent reevaluation and reprioritization
- Creates status reports for management. Assists with presentations and attends meetings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation development for executive management
- 4-Year college degree required
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in information technology and/or a technical analysis role
- Background and experience in solving complex problems across integrated systems, multiple IT teams, and business stakeholders
- Experience working in an enterprise IT Program Management Office (PMO)
- Experience working in DevOps or Agile environments highly desirable
- Experience with Digital.AI VersionOne SDLC software (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience mentoring junior staff, trainees, or interns a plus
This position comes with a full suite of benefits. The dress code is business casual, the work space is a cubicle and parking is free.