We are seeking a Change Program Analyst for a 100% remote, direct hire opportunity.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Leads interviews and attends IT PO status update to collect, update and tracks change management needs for each of the projects in Enabling IT.
- Collaborate with project management on change management plans and incorporating change management plans into the project schedule.
- Performs periodic check-ins with project managers to validate tasks are on schedule.
- Unless project resourcing includes a separate change management expert, the program change management support provides domain expertise feedback on strategies, communications, trainings and other deliverables related to organizational change.
- Crafts various summaries of the above information based on audience: Executive, Employee, Customer (Ex. Change Roadmap)
- For projects with heavy Change Management needs, attends status updates and steering committee meetings to stay up to date and provide Change Management context when needed.
- At times, dives into a project to define all customer and employee impacts from a change and the support required to address.
- Serves as the point person for questions regarding all things change management in multiple office location for areas of ITPO work.
As change management becomes more sophisticated and multi-functional, the skills effective change managers need to possess are growing. This includes a mix of technical and soft skills such as:
- Good understanding of organizational change principles, techniques & tools.
- Think, plan and act both strategically and tactically.
- Summarize detailed information for an executive audience.
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong partner leadership skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Strong business and technical competence.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Analytical attitude and critical thinking
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal teammate & able to collaborate with others.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree