Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Program Coordinator
Term: 6 months
- Monitor and respond to daily store team and Field inquiries regarding Workforce Management topics (i.e., questions regarding store budgets, the scheduling system, etc.)
- Research inquiries related to Workforce Management topics using available resources provided by the broader team (i.e., training documents, reporting, etc.)
- Triage and partner with other team members to address inquiries as needed / appropriate
- Prepare weekly reports around volume and topic of help desk tickets and email questions
- Ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills Intermediate level of experience using Excel. Proficiency at computer navigation as the role will involve accessing multiple internal programs.
- Prior experience in scheduling and coordination in an office environment
- The coordinator will not be responsible for creating the actual workforce schedules, instead, they will respond to inquiries from the store managers assist with system access requests and answer inquiries from the store teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 1 years of overall related experience of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment
- Dependable/Responsible/Accountable Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED required;
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing preferred