Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Talent Management Coordinator
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Support Career Development Program Managers in logistics, planning, and delivery of all aspects of apprenticeship programs from candidate identification and selection through program completion
- Oversee and administer all activities related to day to day operations of assigned program
- Support the management of program workplan reviews, issue tracking, deliverable and project status updates, timeline management, and risk management tracking
- Support execution of program communication plan
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, manage, and ensure delivery of critical tasks, specific events, workshops, and program activities
- Support Program Marketing efforts as needed
- Manage program purchase order management and fulfillment
- Respond to inquiries about career development offerings
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of relevant project or coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid planning and organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize requests, and provide meaningful observations
- Ability to work on your own, without direct oversight of work
- Experience in creating reports and presentations for senior levels of leadership
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!