Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Program Coordinator
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 5 months
- Monitor and respond to daily patient and store team complaints regarding pharmacy automated calls and texts
- Research queries related to automated outreach using available web based tools
- Prepare daily and weekly activity reports related to automated outreach
- Follow-up via phone calls with patients and store teams when needed for any complaints.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have very good Microsoft Office computer program expertise to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project and 1-2 years of administrative or project coordination experience.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!