Title: Professional Service Project Manager
Type: Contract with the potential for hire
As a member of the Professional Services team, the Sr. Project & Program Manager is responsible for the successful completion of customer and partner projects. Projects range from on-boarding new customers and partners to the Digital Transaction Management platform to delivering consultative and technical services under a Statement of Work. The successful Project Manager will demonstrate success through positive customer experience, on-time and on-budget project delivery and effective resource coordination and project health communication.
• Coordinates internal and external resources to deliver successful customer implementations and consultative projects.
• Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Coordinates and assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develops a detailed project plan and monitors and tracks project progress against plan.
• Coordinates with cross-functional resources to ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
• Reports and escalates to management as needed.
• Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
• Maintains the confidentiality of product and customer strategies, plans, and other proprietary information.
• Communicates effectively to both business and technical stakeholders within the project team.
• Professionally represents product in all written and verbal communication and deliverables.
• Builds confidence in the product organization and the business benefits and integrity of its products and services.
• Maintains required technical/professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise, including product enhancements.
• Maintains an organized approach and meets or exceeds agreed upon time and quality standards for end work product.
• Identifies comprehensive recommendations to resolve problems and affect process improvements.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, management or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
• Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Wrike or similar project management tool.
• PMP certification is a plus.
• Ability to easily comprehend new and complex business and technical concepts
• Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals.