Residential Lending Support Specialist
Contract to Hire
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client’s Private Wealth Management organization is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Residential Lending Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing monitoring, reporting, and guidance in application systems; process workflow; and consumer regulations as each relates to real estate lending activities – primarily single-family (1-4 unit) residential lending.
- The Specialist will review key source documents and system data to validate for completeness, timeliness, accuracy, and compliance with regulatory guidelines including Flood, HMDA, and TILA/RESPA.
- The Specialist will partner with Loan Specialists, Lending Strategy/Products/Sales, Executive Loan Committee, Closing, and other departments to troubleshoot systems & process issues that may arise prior to loan closing. Additional responsibilities may include being an active partner with internal business groups who develop solutions to mitigate errors and risk, as it relates to the Bank’s lending activities.
- The main purpose of this position is to support the Bank’s internal business partners complete and originate real estate loans with a high-level of accuracy & timeliness.
What you'll be doing:
- Satisfactorily respond in-bound requests or questions from internal business partners related to systems, process workflow, and compliance.
- Support monitoring of daily production and reporting activities.
- Provide analysis and/ or solutions to trending data related to systems, process workflow, and compliance errors & issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Previous experience with Residential Loan Processing administration and/or servicing.
- Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend detailed information presented in a digitized format.
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Furthers our client’s culture and values.
- High School diploma and 1 years of experience in a single-family mortgage processing or mortgage compliance-related environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Own your work and your career - apply now