Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Production Support Analyst
Location: San Leandro, CA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Product support role for Authentication and Identity Management suite of products
- Manage and coordinate mitigation of complex production issues by partnering with vendor, technology and production support groups
- Participate in Incident Management support and communication for authentication related issues
- Identify and write business requirements for operational reports for Authentication and Identity management product suites
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Oriented, Web Services and Micro Services architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, Identity Management , fraud, or security
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Exposure to tools like AppDynamics, Splunk
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and translate findings
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience