Role: Production Support & Automation
Locations: Chandler, AZ; Dallas or Irving TX, Minneapolis or Eagen, MN; Des Moines, IA; St. Louis, MO
Our large financial client is seeking a Production Support resource who has strong scripting, automation and SQL.
This position is a mid to senior-level technical role that will assist with maintenance and support of the production and test infrastructure system for Card applications. This position will follow corporate policies regarding security, documentation, audit and change control processes. This individual will be part of a team of on and offshore engineers assisting with maintaining the availability and performance of the production and test systems.
• 5+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
• 3+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
• 5+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
• 5+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
• 5+ years of SQL experience
• Ability to work on call as assigned
• Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
• Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
• Strong team or technical leadership experience
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 5+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology infrastructure and networking
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology operations and datacenter management processes
• Knowledge and understanding of system testing including: creating plans, cases, procedures, scripts, and identifying expected results
• Strong experience from a resiliency design perspective in one or more of the following areas: Technology & Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery, Cyber resiliency, Data Corruption, Cloud Resiliency, and Data Center resiliency procedures/solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge of Java / Java based Apps.
• Experience with ETL Tools such as Informatica
• Experience with Monitoring and Alerting Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.)
• Experience with DevOps Tools (Ansible, HPOO)
• Experience with Automation to simplify Production Support tasks.