Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Infrastructure Manager
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365
Term: 6 months
- Apply and enforce ITSM/ITIL standards for the Change Management process (identification, logging, categorization, prioritization, response, diagnosis, escalation, resolution, and closure).
- Work with the Incident Management and Problem Management teams to proactively reduce issue occurrence/recurrence.
- Work with various business units to prioritize server vulnerabilities.
- Coordinate and prioritize aging vulnerabilities.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Coordinate infrastructure refresh/patching activities. Support infrastructure related maintenance/implementations
- Identify and address performance monitoring gaps.
- Represent Applications Operations and address audit-related assignments.
- Certificate Management.
- Access Management.
- Coordinate and participate during Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Represent AO in CPT Meeting/Activities.
- Proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of experience in a production support role.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills is a must.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with performance monitoring tools such as Splunk and/or AppDynamics.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!