Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Production Enablement Engineer
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365
Term: 6 Months
- Apply and enforce ITSM/ITIL standards for the incident management process (identification, logging, categorization, prioritization, response, diagnosis, escalation, resolution, and closure).
- Work with the Change Management and Problem Management teams to proactively reduce issue occurrence/recurrence.
- Drive high-severity incident calls. Address and resolve problems encountered by users, whether they require a quick fix or a major collaborative effort across various departments. This includes providing clear, regular status updates and metrics for ongoing issues.
- Leverage dashboards to check the application health, continually analyzing incident trends to identify root causes that will help reduce Mean Time to Restore (MTTR).
- Work with application development teams to prioritize pending defects by highlighting the business operations, customer, and agent impacts.
- Maintain updated runbooks.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Partner with Foremost ADM Teams to support release and infrastructure related maintenance/implementations.
- Identify and address performance monitoring gaps.
- Improve impact analysis capabilities - creation of a Splunk based dashboard for the key foremost applications that captures key metrics/trends comparable to other BU's.
- Improve intellectual property - create knowledge articles to build up the IP/capabilities of both the Operations Team and the Foremost Help Desk.
- Proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2-3 years of experience in a production support role.
- 1-2 years of experience with performance monitoring tools such as Splunk and/or AppDynamics.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!