Long-term, fully remote opportunity for an Production Associate. In this role, you will support and provide setup and testing of production job execution, automation and scheduling for business critical areas including daily client file transfers and EDW production batch. Monitors completion and distribution of enterprise-wide reporting and analytics in a 24/7/365 environment. Manages and monitors assigned Change Control tickets and trouble tickets. Monitors and reacts to alerts for hundreds of Retail Database environments. Other responsibilities include:
- Executes and monitors business data processing jobs including data warehouse, customer file transmissions, shift-to-shift turnover communications.
- Trusted and depended on to handle remediation procedures for failures, delays, etc., and escalate as needed.
- Working knowledge of IBM's Tivoli Workload Scheduler, or similar job scheduling tool (e.g. Control-M)
- TWS strongly preferred
- Ability to work overnight, 12 hour shifts (5pm - 5 am)
- Experience with most basic Linux commands
- Unix experience as well on server, will be working closely with developer