- Function: Agile
- Job Ref: 216781
If you’re a driver, motivated by helping clients meet their business goals, and passionate about working with a company that is genuinely making a difference to benefit others, then this could be the right position for you! You’ll work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, dynamic technology, and operational environment. The role demands the ability to prioritize and execute multiple priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills, and a commitment to continuously improving your knowledge and skills, and contributing to the continuous improvement of our team and organization.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner, with a strong emphasis on specification/ requirement writing.
• Healthcare industry experience.
• Proficiency writing user stories and functional specifications for software applications.
• Understanding of basic software design concepts and user interface controls.
• Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodology.
• Ability to align product direction with company revenue goals.
• Solid interpersonal skills required to facilitate positive working relationships with customers and business partners, software engineering, sales, and implementation teams.
• Ability to write in a clear and concise style.
• Proficiency with basic computer skills, including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Proactive attitude, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills; strong time management and organizational skills required.
• Taking ownership of key relationships with the business and technical teams to understand the desired business outcome and help to translate for business and technical consumption by breaking down complex business problems and implementing sustainable solutions that have valuable, memorable impact on the client both internally and externally.
• Participating in internal and customer meetings to clarify requirements, formulating design approaches, and confirming that they meet the business needs.
• Working with cross-functional teams to ensure that the business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release.
• Identifying and mitigating risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate.
• Evaluating product enhancements against user value Guide stakeholders in product strategy.
• Acting as user and customer advocate by evaluating cost and impact on users and product visions.
• Implementing feedback loops for continuous improvement.
• Creating and managing product roadmap for given product stream.
• Driving execution against roadmap by setting sprint and release goals and removing team roadblocks.
• Managing all aspects of the stream backlog and iterations from requirement/user story creation and prioritization to grooming, and acceptance.
• Effectively managing cross team dependencies with fellow product team members.
• Scheduling and conducting agile meetings (daily scrums, grooming, and planning) with development team members to ensure successful execution against requirements and feature deliverables.
• Regularly communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure transparency about deliverables and gain feedback as input to feature definition and development.
• Contributing to release notes, product documentation, and training of cross functional team members for release readiness.
• Regularly presenting to and communicating with senior leadership about team progress, successes and failures, and identifying product opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Driving on-time delivery of features and client implementations and coordinate any associated launch activities.
• Assessing product issues and develop resolutions to meet market requirements, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.