Digital Domain Product Owner - Sales
6-9mth Contract to Hire Opportunity
100% Remote w/ 25-30% travel required
Our client seeks a Product Owner for their digital sales domain area w/ marketing and operations experience. Goal of this role is to perfect their sales execution tools. Using and developing new digital products to answer supply and demand challenges using data driven technology.
Think you're a fit? Apply Today!
- 100% remote w/ 25%+ travel to HQ, branches and stores. Travel will be as an as needed bases where more travel at the beginning to better understand their products to provide suggestive brand strategies and help with implementation of new products.
- Must be an expert in work processes and "how to" documentations for trainings and implementations.
- CPG/Retail experience a plus
- Working with Agile Development teams a must
- Help build customer programs for the sales teams
- Building field missions out while at stores
- Bring in data sources for stores, sales and promotions
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.