Job Title: Product Owner
Work Location: (Currently Remote)
Job Description: As the Product Owner the successful candidate plays a critical role in the delivery of features and successful completion of integration projects. The Product Owner will work directly with Internal clients and their development/QA teams as well Business Engagement Teams Scrum Masters. This position requires someone who can thrive and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Work directly with internal clients and key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful project completion in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate status, risks and changes to scope to the client, product management and senior management.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders while acting as point of contact for any customer issues and serve as the escalation point for scrum masters & application owners.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Define the vision and direction to the scrum teams and the stakeholders throughout the project and create the requirements.
- Plan, groom and prioritize the product feature backlog.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- 7+ years’ experience working on software development projects /mobile applications as a project manager or developer
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment (Certified Scrum Master a real plus)
- Proven project level experience working with geographically distributed teams and JIRA/Confluence
- Experience developing complex presentations and presenting to executive level personnel
- Experience building SDKs for Android and/or iOS
- Strong SQL skills to query SQL databases to perform data analysis
Education: Master’s/bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/IT with Business diploma/MBA preferred