Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Product Owner
Location: Remote - Colorado
Term: 14 Months
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team for a contract opportunity. You will be responsible overseeing the implementation, communication, integration, sustainment and relationship management of Roadmap vendors. You will facilitate the workgroups to define user and system requirements, data models, and standards. You will execute and oversee the development of reports, funding requests, communications and other work priorities. You will produce dashboards to clarify priority project status, risk mitigation efforts, performance toward goals, service level commitments, customer satisfaction, impacts on health equity and other metrics.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in Business, or Information Technology
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner.
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
- The experience listed must clearly demonstrate developing and managing a program in agreement to Agile Team principles.
- A combination of work experience in the occupational field or specialized subject area of the work assigned to the job, which provided the same kind, amount, and level of knowledge acquired in the required education, may be substituted on a year for year basis for the bachelor's degree.
- A master's or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in Business or Information Technology may be substituted for the experience on a year for year basis.
- Health care and health IT experience preferred
- Previous experience applying AGILE IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effective partnerships with persuasive and assertive individuals.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Successfully managed a large portfolio or program with multiple business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of State Fiscal Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including managing through cross-business areas or business unit prioritization discussions.
- Project Management Background.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development.