Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including engineering, analytics and design/user experience.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability