Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: Chandler, AZ
Term: 24 months
We’re looking for a Tech Bus Service Sr Associate who will fulfill a Product Owner role for the Enterprise API Management program.
- This Product Owner will work closely with the Product Manager for guidance on priorities and be responsible for the API Lifecycle Management tool (a vendor COTS solution) implementation, adoption and roadmap and the Engineering Acceleration development team’s roadmap and deliverables.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Backlog refinement
- Story/task/defect creation
- Refinement of business requirements into technical details captured in stories
- Coordination with the scrum master,
- Check-ins/Q&A/support for the development team.
A successful person in this role will be an exceptional communicator, strategic planner, detail-oriented, comfortable working within a large, matrixed organization, adept at juggling priorities, flexible to change, be able to easily communicate complex design to business and technical resources, and have experience working with middleware and/or backend technologies which are not visible via a GUI.