Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represent the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
- Own delivery of overall strategy, vision, and prioritized roadmap for implementation with input from Marketing Leadership team
- Manage scope and budget across all projects plus secure and manage day-to-day funding
- Manage Agile operational processes including engagement with value stream owner, crafting of epics and features, defining user stories, securing agile and non-resources, and prioritization of work across teams
- Maintain an ongoing engagement to evaluate vendors and solutions in partnership with Technology and Supply Chain Management
- Act as business sponsor with relevant partners during all project phases
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting