Our Irving, TX Client is seeking the below skill set for a Senior Product Manager for a 6+ month contract opportunity.
Fundamental Elements Of Our Work Include:
- Rapid Prototyping & Concept Development
- User Centered Design and Research
- Software Product Management
- Functional and business requirement definition
- Transition Management
- Advanced communication & storytelling
- Leads strategy definition for key products, technologies and pods within department.
- Actively looks for emerging technologies and customer/business use cases that can be better served through the application of specific emerging technologies
- Defines, drives alignment, maintains and communicates the product / concept roadmap.
- Leads the implementation proof of concepts & pilots to prove plausibility of technology innovation, including defining project scope, requirements and success metrics.
- Leads the development & implementation of key projects with technology and vendor partners; establishes strong partnerships.
- Designs and executes experiments and learning activities with real customers to observe and learn customer behaviors
- Leads their cross-functional teams’ level of customer obsession by immersing, understanding and learning from their customers
- Manages day-to-day relationships with stakeholders, technical teams and external development partners.
- Builds expertise with all current and future platform tools.
- Understands how stakeholders work and educates and trains on new tools and processes.
- Collaborates with partners and sponsors to drive towards process and technology change, utilizing a user-centric research process.
- Excellent oral and written communication & storytelling skills including meeting facilitation and development and delivery of persuasive presentations.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree required
- 1-3 years Senior product management experience in a digital / software ecosystem
- 5+ years overall Product Management experience
- 3+ years lean prototyping, innovation & product creation experience
- Proven experience defining and managing complex digital products / projects
- Proven ability to document requirements and manage multiple products and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep to understand business users and product technology and related landscape
- Ability to think and act creatively, methodically and strategically
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with core team, extended stakeholders and leadership
- Must be organized, flexible & able to act independently, with ability to switch rapidly between different projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Is forward thinking and passionate about delivering a premium and innovative solution
- Thrives in a world of ambiguity, and is driven to make decisions as a team, without leadership input
Core Product Management roles -
- strategic thinking
- solid stakeholder management and influencing capabilities
- innovative thinker
- experience with lean experimentation
- rapid prototyping capabilities
- requirement writing
- agile methodology experience
- product owner + product manager experience
- entrepreneurial mindset