San Francisco, CA
This is an excellent opportunity for Product Managers that are looking for an opportunity to create impact on the organization with above average compensation.
If this is you, please apply! We would love to meet you ASAP.
As a Product Manager/Owner on our CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) team, you will be responsible for driving project execution in collaboration with Application Development, Cyber Risk and IT to create a shared platform for registration, sign-on, access management, and policy enforcement.
You'll work with engineering to solve new challenges that face our ecosystem and participate in our overall product growth initiatives to ensure our services are not only available but scale. You will report to the Application Development and work with Product Managers and stakeholders across the enterprise.
- You are excited by the idea of helping teams protect the assets
- You can provide direction on the highest priority problem to solve
- You can advocate for collaborative solutions with a diverse group of partners
- You can balance technical solutions with customer experience requirements
- You have a growth-based approach to the success of your product
- You have CIAM experience
- You enjoy working with other teams
- You can write with brevity and clarity
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management