Junior Product Manager - 100% Remote!
Global Fortune 500 organization seeking a Junior Product Manager for their growing team! The Jr. Product Manager is responsible for supporting the product roadmap for the disputes management system. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Product Manager and is responsible for conducting market research to define market trends for usability of such products; competitive assessment, and gathering customer requirements.
Day-to-day Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Determining internal and external customers' needs, and conducting market research
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Providing key messages to help design product marketing communication
- Aligning product launch activities with marketing activities
- Gathering product market usage by working with sales or use analytics tools to determine product penetration and develop product ideas to increase usage
- Work with business operations to define requirements, and follow up to address their product needs
- May be required to act as product lead, as needed, for special projects
- Develop user stories based on requirements
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; review customer feedback, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Support, as needed, production support teams to solve open issues both internal and external
- Participate in testing of new products including features/functionality
- As needed, participate in Merchant calls to pilot activities
You might be a good fit if you have a mix of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to synthesize information and present the information in a clear and meaningful way - graphical representations, etc.
- Experience in gathering, refining, documenting and prioritizing business requirements
- Reasonable technical skills with ability to understand technology design and ability to translate business requirements to development team
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Google Suite